I had the same issue, but I was booked for the 4/12 session and wanted to come earlier. The admissions office told me once you sign up for one, they no longer list the other one – this is to prevent people from signing up for more than one. The only way to sign up for the other one is to cancel the one that you are in. However, you may want to call admissions to make sure the other one still has spaces. 4/12 is indeed the other date for College of Science; not sure about engineering. Have you seen any kind of schedule for welcome day? I have been looking for one but can’t seem to find it.
Attended. what do you want to know about the schedule? u have info sessions on the individual schools. a few q and a sessions u can choose from. some informal meet with other admits and current students from you specific school. tour if you want, like housing. runs from around 9-3. NUIN starts a little earlier w a NUIN specific session.