<p>Hello hello hello. I feel so egotistical making a completely new thread for myself. I bet I am doing this whole thing wrong… Anyways, the majors I am most interested in are Dentistry, Public Relations, or some specific field of Plastic Surgery (not too sure which one just yet)
Anyways, please look over my info and see which schools of those four I am the most guaranteed to get into!</p>
<p>Student:</p>
<p>User Name: happy in the sun
Gender: M
Location: Palatine, Illinois
College Class Year: 2013
High School: Public
High School Type: sends many grads to top schools</p>
<p>Academics:</p>
<p>GPA - Unweighted: 3.60
GPA - Weighted: 4.50
Class Rank: top 10%
Class Size: 720</p>
<p>Scores:</p>
<p>ACT: 34</p>
<p>Extracurriculars:</p>
<p>Significant Extracurriculars: Orchestra, Speech, Track, Tennis, Swimming, Tri-M, NHS, Willow Creek Church Studio Choir
Leadership positions: NHS officer, Tri-M member, Leadership Team on Orchestra, Church Mission Trip Teacher in Tuba City
Athletic Status - list sport and your level: Track and Field (Varsity), Tennis (Junior Varsity), Swimming (Fresh Soph), Speech (Varsity)
Volunteer/Service Work: NHS, Mission trips (Bolivia, Mexico, Tuba City), Northwest Community Hospital Discharge Helper
Honors and Awards: Speech Sectionals (6th), Honors District Orchestra</p>
<p>Colleges of Interest:</p>
<p>College: Northwestern University, Choice #: 0, ED/EA: No, Athlete: No, Legacy: Yes, Status: Will Apply
College: University of Chicago, Choice #: 0, ED/EA: No, Athlete: No, Legacy: No, Status: Will Apply
College: University of Illinois - Urbana-Champaign, Choice #: 0, ED/EA: No, Athlete: No, Legacy: No, Status: Will Apply</p>
<p>Desired College Characteristics:</p>
<p>Location type: Urban, Small City
Size: Medium (5,000 - 10,000), Large (10,000 - 18,000)</p>
<p>Area: Midwest
Importance of cost: Important</p>