These are 5 of my top schools. I have only heard back from one of them (Baylor), and got accepted. I cannot predict whether or not I will get into the others, but I just wanted to get some input on what these schools are like, and which ones may be the best fit. I just wanted to point out that cost will not be a factor with my family and I would prefer answers not based on location, as I love all these locations. Some things I look for:
- Majoring in Statistics (or Mathematics) with an additional major/minor in Finance or Economics
- I want to be a part of a choral group (preferably an a cappella group)
- I want a school with amazing sports and school spirit
- I do not want a party school. I may go to one here and there but I would prefer a school that is not a big party school
- I want to go to a prestigious school, but I feel like my “competition” at Baylor would be way less than the others, which would improve my overall mentality
Based on these, which school(s) do you think would be the best fit for me, out of the 5 I listed?