Nurse Corps - no financial need

Hey! Our daughter is headed to nuring school and is considering the Nurse Corps scholarship. Has anyone recieved this using a high FAFSA score. I understand they allocate for finanical need first and then to the others, curious how hard this process is for those who are not in that category. Thanks!

The program information page states the following: Note: We give funding preference to those who need the most help financially. That means exactly what it says, which unfortunately doesn’t tell you much. I would suggest googling for information online, perhaps Facebook or Reddit groups that discuss the scholarships, to get an idea of how it has played out for real people who applied.

1 Like

I agree looking on FB or reddit makes sense. That program has ~25% acceptance rate, and it is my understanding it fills up with low SAI students.