NYU Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

Applying to NYU in 2022? Decisions are expected by April 1st. Last year, decisions were released on March 20th. This is the spot to connect with other applicants NYU to share stats, news or admissions updates.

2 Likes

Applying to in 2022? This is a space for the members of the class of 2026 to post questions, comments or admissions stats and updates.

Your applications seems outstanding. I particularly like your common app essay which in my opinion is extremely unique and will most definitely make your application stand out from the crowd. Regarding the extracurriculars and honors, they are quite decent and the time commitments looks unadulterated which will nonetheless prove to be a merit for you.

Lastly concerning your “Why NYU” essay, i feel you not not lucidly explained as to why have you opted for studying at the “alternative schools” that you selected, but other than that the essay looks on-point and not a generic one.

Best of luck, also do you have any applications on your NYU Housing Portal? Thanks!

you literally made my week thank you for being an awesome person.

Housing portal? I honestly don’t know what that is… should i be worried i don’t know?

ok i found what it is, but it says nothing is active at this time. is it like an early indicator of if you got in or something?