Odd set of circumstances

<p>SAT: 2400
SAT iis: 800 math 2, 800 chem, 800 ush
ACT composite: 36
AMC 12: 142.5</p>

<p>UW GPA Freshman and Sophomore Years: 2.3
W GPA Freshman and Sophomore Years: 2.5</p>

<p>I was arrested for possession during my Junior year, and subsequently fled home. Eventually I came back, but I ended up having to repeat the grade, which I am currently doing. </p>

<p>Junior Year UW gpa: 4.0 with all hardest courses
I project the same for Senior Year as well.</p>

<p>ECs: started the "I heart power/knowlege" club, wrote paper for school literary magazine about the school as a disciplinary institution (Foucault, Discipline and Punish), which my english teacher is currently trying to get published.</p>

<p>What kind of colleges can I get into with this? Will they recognize that I am a fundamentally different person than the one I was freshman and sophomore years? Or have I F'd up too bad to ever redeem myself?</p>

<p>o_O...</p>

<p>Assuming this isn't a troll, where do you plan on applying?</p>

<p>Right now I really havent a clue. That was my primary reason for resorting to this website, as I would assume that those who frequent this forum are knowledgable about this whole byzantine and grotesque process. Myself, I am somewhat naive and inexperienced. Where do you think I could gain acceptance?</p>

<p>And BTW, despite the seemingly anomalous nature of my situation, I am being entirely truthful.</p>

<p>Why do you have to go to college? You could have an extremely lucrative career as a life coach! If you have outdoor survival skills you could run one of those outdoor survival camps for rich spoiled troubled youths but with an SAT component added in?</p>

<p>
[quote]
Will they recognize that I am a fundamentally different person than the one I was freshman and sophomore years?

[/quote]
</p>

<p>One of the words that saves many people is the term "upward trend". A 1.7 GPA increase definitely counts as upward trend. This shows that you realized you messed up and did everything in your power to better yourself. </p>

<p>Nice scores :O</p>