CC_Sorin was so kind to create the official ED/RD threads for each school in the past. I was wondering if we’d have these threads again? I found them very helpful!
Tagging @CC_ajenkins.
There have been some started by senior members, myself included but Sorin did start threads for most of the popular schools.
Are they is a different place this year because I started one for Pitt but can’t seem to find others.
Would love to see those started for the big state schools esp that get a lot of traffic
With November 1st just over 6 weeks away, I will start a few ED/RD Threads for schools later today and maybe others can add in schools that they are interested in that don’t already have threads? I have looked back on those past threads and learned so much, and would love for that to be a resource for this year’s applicants and parents.
I found those threads really helpful too, especially for keeping track of deadlines and sharing updates with other applicants. Hopefully someone can bring them back for the Class of 2031
Agreed. Tagging @CC_ajenkins again.
Thanks for the tag on this @DadOfJerseyGirl - we will get those going!
I think you should do them for the schools that were active in either of the last 2 years. Just my 2 cents:)
@CC_MacKenzie tagging you in on this. We’ll add to our agenda this week to get these threads active.
Hi all! Can anyone who’s already started an ED/RD thread for a school tag that thread with “early-decision,” “early-action,” and/or “regular-decision” as appropriate so I can easily find the ones that have been started already. Want to avoid duplicates as much as possible! Thanks guys!
Done for Purdue!
You can also do a search for “Class of 2031” in the search bar to see what’s been started.
I’d be happy to do so, but I can’t seem to figure out how. I started 2 threads, a BC and a Notre Dame thread.
I added them for you but for general info - there is a pencil icon next to the title that you can click. It will open up not only being able to edit the title but to also add the tags.
Thanks so much!
Is there any way to have ED for Florida and Florida State since they are new this year?
Tagging @CC_MacKenzie !
Thanks!