official unc transfer thread

<p>T-minus two hours guys! Just wanted to say good luck. I am crossing my fingers for all of us!!</p>

<p>Last year, was it actually posted that scored would be released at 4:00 on Thursday, or was it just as speculative as what is being done now?</p>

<p>UNC did not make announcement other than they would notify around April 21st. However, two people on this thread have spoke with admissions and the sources seem to indicate that they will begin notifiying today at 4. If you look at last year’s thread, some of them were all getting notified around the same time.</p>

<p>Holy crap this waiting sucks. 31 min</p>

<p>Does anyone know where UNC will announce acceptance/rejection? Is it through UNC Homepage email?</p>

<p>yeah, and email you I think.</p>

<p>Yep. That’s how it was when I got rejected back in senior year of high school anyway. :P</p>

<p>i think it is on the admissions website homepage.</p>

<p>oh, they send an email too?</p>

<p>I have been having problems with UNC’s emails getting through to my Yahoo email. I always have to go check the UNC homepage email to see if they sent me anything. :(</p>

<p>citymiddle, I believe so, but I think there was a small delay between when I got the email and when I could see it on the homepage. The homepage would absolutely be the first place to check, in my opinion.</p>

<p>i am so nervous!!!</p>

<p>Ugh, yea. This is pretty much the definition of agony lol</p>

<p>Keep in mind that all this Thursday at 4pm is complete heresay and rumor. Don’t get bummed if it doesn’t come today.</p>

<p>i really hope it does… i’ve been stressed all day thinking about it. :)</p>

<p>It’s HERE!</p>

<p>***?</p>

<p>Dear Stoneimmaculate,</p>

<p>Thank you once again for applying for admission to the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Your application remains under review. We expect to be able to notify you of our decision within the next few weeks. In the meantime, please know that we appreciate your interest in Carolina and will make every effort to complete our evaluation as quickly as possible.</p>

<p>Accepted!!!</p>

<p>i’m in
as a sophmore</p>

<p>waitlisted, oh well</p>