<p>I’m calling them, I want to know why my decision has been postponed…</p>
<p>I got wait listed…Congrats to all who got accepted!</p>
<p>Waiting for any sort of movement. Did you guys receive emails?</p>
<p>I didn’t find out yet! This is stressing me out!!! still says my application is being reveiwed</p>
<p>I’m in as Junior standing. I’m the coolest.</p>
<p>In!!!</p>
<p>that’s SO weird stoneimmaculate…</p>
<p>Waitlisted.</p>
<p>ok so for all of us waitlist folk, whats the plan of action??</p>
<p>oh yeah, congrats to all who were accepted. you can stop worrying now DMB…good job</p>
<p>Did you guys receive emails…where was your status posted?</p>
<p>Did anyone else not find out yet???</p>
<p>Nothing yet.</p>
<p>This sucks! I don’t understand how they can release some and not others ugh now I have to wait even longer!</p>
<p>I’m in, sophomore standing:)</p>
<p>good luck to those waitlisted</p>
<p>ok, i need ideas on how i can get off this dang waitlist
does unc reject people initially, or just waitlist them all then reject them later?</p>
<p>Anyone else out there not hear anything yet???</p>
<p>I got the same thing jrazzi, tried calling but had to leave a voicemail although I don’t expect anyone to call me back.</p>
<p>i didn’t get an email, it was just on the homepage. i don’t know anything about the waitlist, unforunately :(</p>
<p>congrats to everyone accepted!
everyone else, hang in there!</p>
<p>Also waitlisted.</p>
<p>I don’t know where it goes from here.</p>
<p>my grades this semester suck so i dont have a shot
i think all we need to do is send in our final transcripts</p>
<p>i guess no one got rejected</p>