<p>The only thing I received was an update on my admissions homepage. No email from them.</p>
<p>Best wishes to all who were wait-listed and to those who are still in limbo.</p>
<p>The only thing I received was an update on my admissions homepage. No email from them.</p>
<p>Best wishes to all who were wait-listed and to those who are still in limbo.</p>
<p>if it says your application remains under review, that means you probably answered yes to something in the community standards portion of the application and they are checking it out</p>
<p>to all of those accepted, do you know anything about financial aid awards?</p>
<p>i’m waitlisted too. i guess it’s better than being rejected, or do they waitlist everyone then tell you on June 30th if you are rejected? i’m just curious if anyone knows if they will make their decision earlier than june 30? i just don’t really know what to do because if i sign a lease on an apartment near my current school, then i get into chapel hill, i’ll be kind of screwed. ![]()
good job to everyone who got in. i will admit that i am jealous though, ha. but you all deserve it, which is why you’re in!</p>
<p>Actually yes I did answer yes to the community standard portion. How did you know that was the case UNCjtd?</p>
<p>i dont think anyone here got rejected, but maybe unc doesnt reject people right away, although it’s pretty cruel to have them wait until june 30th only to then let them know they’ve been rejected. I’d rather find out now so I can settle on a school that I am going to go to next year</p>
<p>Most likely it’s based on the amount of materials you’ve submitted. For those who had multiple essays, multiple LORs, etc., it seems likely that the response would take longer. I’m sure all will be revealed in the next few days.</p>
<p>i agree with you. if i am going to be rejected, i would rather know now so i can make definite plans for the fall. i guess we will just wait and see if someone gets rejected, until then i am just assuming we all get put on the wait list. i’m pretty bummed</p>
<p>ahhh I got in!!! yayyy!</p>
<p>In with sophomore standing</p>
<p>i dont think i am going to check the little box to be put on the waitlist
i dont need to stress over the summer and i would like to know within the next month where im gonna go next year</p>
<p>I just want to know the result, I called and they told me they had up till April 21st to let us know, So I will be checking every day now! Congrats on who got in and Good Luck to those who got Waitlisted!</p>
<p>is that all they said jrazzi? So we should definitely know by the 21st? Thanks</p>
<p>yeah we should definitely know by the 21st stoneimmaculate</p>
<p>so does anyone know for sure if everyone gets put on the waitlist or do some people get rejected?</p>
<p>Accepted :)</p>
<p>Now, I have to talk to them about the difficult of getting into Kenan Flagler. sigh…</p>
<p>Good Luck to everyone, I’m bummed to see so many people waitlisted :(</p>
<p>maybe one of us waitlisters should call them tomorrow and see whats up</p>
<p>Also waitlisted. I thought I was well within range with a 3.79 but I guess not.</p>
<p>are all of you guys gonna want to stay on the waitlist or not?</p>
<p>I chose to stay on the waitlist. It can’t hurt!</p>