<p>go indians!</p>
<p>Go Wolverines!</p>
<p>Go Admissions Office! :D</p>
<p>come on acceptance letter, i want you!!</p>
<p>I just found out that MSU gave me a scholarship. I received my acceptance months ago but appearantly they forgot to file my scholarship.
They sent me an email, apologizing about forgotting to the scholarship. It is really interesting. :)</p>
<p>Yet, the only thing I want is an acceptance letter from UMich. :)</p>
<p>Congrats man!</p>
<p>OMGMIT, my D was also accepted to MSU. No scholarship info, but she did get invited to the honors college. Are you considering it, or are you set on U of M. She is set on U of M herself.</p>
<p>I am set on U of M, all they need to do is accept me.
If I don’t get accepted to any other colleges from now on, I will attend to UIUC.</p>
<p>@whatislove
Thanks. :)</p>
<p>I really doubt admissions will send acceptances today! (Are they even working today) </p>
<p>So, I guess the only possibility is on Mon. </p>
<p>Have a great weekend guys! :)</p>
<p>@OMGMIT:</p>
<p>same here man! It’s UM or i’ll be heading to UIUC. haha.</p>
<p>Office is closed during weekends. There is nothing else we can do other than waiting for Monday.</p>
<p>I have a frightening thought:</p>
<p>Admissions committee has recently been reviewing the RD applications along with the deferred EA applications. As we are in the RD time period, a school with the conventional rolling admissions procedure would have no other choice besides rejecting the obvious rejects. However this is not the case. We have not yet heard a single rejection from the University. While it is statistically improbable, it can be said that CC represents only a small portion of the applicant pool and that none of the CC applicants happen to get rejected yet.</p>
<p>I think that the committee takes a file, reviews it and accepts it if they feel like it; defers it if there is still a hope; and again, defers it and puts it to the bottom of the “pile” even if it’s a clear reject. They may be thinking that it’s tomorrow’s problem and that they will deal with it later. They are trying to get the best applicants they can and this comes with a risk. Top-notch applicants may choose other schools over them.</p>
<p>Of course, getting deferred doesn’t mean that your file was a clear reject. This is the only way to explain the fact that we haven’t seen any rejections yet.</p>
<p>Bro, I think you’re just over-thinking. Don’t stress out on this too much, we have absolutely NO clue on what’s going on over there. Just pray to god and I’m sure you’ll get in. At least you have a higher chance then me… :/</p>
<p>You are probably right about the over-thinking part; I have a “conspiracy theorist” inside me. :)</p>
<p>As far as we know, they may as well be eating cake and playing Guitar Hero while reviewing the applications. :D</p>
<p>I know for sure that a girl from my school was rejected a few days ago. So there have been rejections.</p>
<p>That would be awesome. They choose between 2 similar applicants who are fighting for one spot in the freshman class by playing guitar hero! hahaha</p>
<p>Oh and a guy at my school got rejected on the same day I got deffered…but yes, it was an obvious rejection (at least I think so).</p>
<p>That would actually explain why things are taking so much time. :)</p>
<p>What was his stats?</p>
<p>I just know his GPA, sorry. It was a 3.07 W</p>
<p>Accepted! 3.6 GPA and 31 ACT, many EC’s, IS. I need a roommate so message me!</p>
<p>@tydog did the email come today?</p>
<p>I know of someone who was rejected as well, they are probably just not posting.</p>