OMG major question :(.

<p>Hi all, I have a question regarding sending AP exam scores. When I took my AP exam this year, I requested the score be sent to UCSC, because I got in UCSB after my AP exam was over with the appeal. How do I fix this error so I can send my scores to UCSB and not UCSC D:. I can't exactly call AP central, because I'm still at school and they operate at EST during the times that I'm at school :(. Is there an email for AP central that I can try :).</p>

<p>Explain to your AP proctor/counselor your situation. S/he can figure it out for you.</p>

<p>Ok i'll try explaining tmr :)</p>

<p>You should have gotten your Student Pack from AP Testing, and on the back of the packet is a form to change the college you want to send your stuff to. I did the same thing, and now it's fine.</p>

<p>wow i still have it :D. So I dont need to call them and ask them to cancel UCSC?</p>

<p>No, you just mail in the back sheet of the student pack.</p>

<p>Send it in ASAP because it has to be received by June 15. If it is after June 15, then you contact Collegeboard-AP Services</p>