On campus senior interview VERSUS alumni interview

<p>If one has a senior interview on campus, are they automatically removed from doing an alumni interview? At Harvard, this isn't so, but I heard that it might be true for Yale.</p>

<p>Thanks for your input... I hope I didn't mess up insight I gave to someone about Yale. Guess I should stick to my colors! :)</p>

<p>Automatically? NO. But your previous interview is noted and the local coordinator knows this. If there's a paucity of volunteers, it goes to reason that he/she will assign people who have had no interviews first.</p>

<p>Any other thoughts out there?</p>

<p>LOL: gotta laugh! I wasn't aware my answer could be construed as incomplete. GTG: what I said is how it is. You might get an interview, you likely won't -- especially since the deadline is 2 days away....</p>

<p>T26E4 is right on as usual! No other "thoughts" needed.</p>

<p>Thanks I just want to be certain ...I really don't know much about Yale admissions specifics :cool:... any thoughts to the contrary, please feel free to share</p>

<p>Gordon, you may not realize that T26E4 actually knows the answer to your question, and is not speculating.</p>

<p>Unless if someone can tell me otherwise, I don't think t2 interviews for Yale, so I just want to be certain - thanks for the input everyone - g</p>

<p>Yes, T26E4 is a long-time alumni interviewer for Yale. </p>

<p>You can learn a great deal by checking posters' past posts.</p>

<p>GTG: I am a long time interviewer but I'm not the ultimate authority, by no means. But I can tell you 100% certain that all students' contact info sent to coordinators indicates if they had an on-campus interview. In my area -- where we do over 300 interviews and there aren't enough volunteer interviewers, previously interviewed applicants all go to the bottom of the priority list. Maybe yours doesn't operate like that or your area is flush with volunteers. Bravo then.</p>

<p>Basically, we try to give everyone the first serving before anyone can return for a second helpling.</p>

<p>Good luck to you.</p>

<p>Got it - thank you1 :cool::cool:</p>