One problem....

<p>I recieved my score for ap us gov and I didn't recieve any college credit. Would it be wise to pay 25 dollars and get your mc scored by hand? I only missed my score by 1 and I think I'm pretty close to the score I need. I knew all the free response and did pretty decent on the MC.
What do you guys think?</p>

<p>It's not going to change your score. I think that option is for people who get 1's and 2's and really can't believe it.</p>

<p>Is there any way I could get information on my test?</p>

<p>Why not? If you have the money then go ahead. It'll give you peace of mind. Unfortunately, College Board doesn't provide any subscore for the MC or free response section.</p>

<p>Could it lower your score?</p>

<p>^ that would suck royally.</p>

<p>The only way it could lower or raise your score, no matter how small a change, is if the machine or the hand-grader does something wrong. You can't expect the hand-grader to take his job lightly, and if the machine did something wrong then the CollegeBoard is in huge trouble again. And after those SAT's they're not going to let that happen. So I think you'd be wasting your money.</p>

<p>They won't read your essays again.</p>