one rec for for all schools?

<p>For my common application schools, should I give my teachers one recommendation from to be filled out or one form for each school?</p>

<p>As I understand it, you have the teacher use the same form, and make copies for each school. I believe the teacher has to be the one to send it to the university. You can help the teacher by supplying a stamped enveloped-addressed to the admissions office for the schools you are interested in attending.Good Luck!</p>