Online courses help

<p>Hi, guys. i have question(s). I want to apply online courses somewhere in State of Washington. Do you guys know which community colleges have online courses offer every semester? Do you think the Western Washington University will accept this? I am planning to re-apply because of my low GPA. I just want to boost this so that i can get at least 3.0. Thank you</p>

<p>Michael Oher: he's the dude whose story was told in "The Blind Side" released earlier this year. From what I've read, he managed to replace some of his lower grades with grades from BYU (Brigham Young University) online courses. This all depends on whether the schools you apply to will accept online grades, though.</p>

<p>Ok. Thank you so much. I emailed the Western Washington University about this online course. They rejected my application because of my GPA which is 1.5.</p>

<p>You could also try courses at your local community college (they might also have online courses). Another option is to sign up for National University Virtual High School (at National</a> University Virtual High School), although this might be a bit pricey.</p>

<p>Actually, i finished my college 3 years ago and i had a low GPA that all the uni won't accept me. According to the university i am planning to apply, they would prefer state of washington community colleges than any other state. I have problem with my GPA. I am planning to take 2nd degree</p>