<p><a href=“http://bi.gs/online-dating-sorority-sex-scandal/2006/04/11/[/url]”>http://bi.gs/online-dating-sorority-sex-scandal/2006/04/11/</a></p>
<p>Holy Cow!!</p>
<p>This oughta deflect some attention from Duke.</p>
<p><a href=“http://bi.gs/online-dating-sorority-sex-scandal/2006/04/11/[/url]”>http://bi.gs/online-dating-sorority-sex-scandal/2006/04/11/</a></p>
<p>Holy Cow!!</p>
<p>This oughta deflect some attention from Duke.</p>
<p>Nice try. Little late though</p>
<p>Is this a real story? I’m sorry, but I can’t stop laughing… there is even a picture of this girl jumping at a track meet! </p>
<p>
</p>
<p>oh horrors! she couldn’t how could she? NOW WE CAN’T WIN DIVISION C!! OMG!!</p>
<p>They even have a “Coach K” !!</p>
<p>From the article. Wow! What’s funny to me is that I remember my mother saying that she didn’t join a sorority in college because the girls were expected to have sex with the frat brothers. I thought she was exaggerating. Seems she wasn’t. My mom was born in 1915 and went to a college far from Tampa.</p>
<p>"TAMPA - This morning, Tampa Police raided the Sigma Delta Pi sorority house at Westborn College. Twenty three women age 19-24 were arrested on charges that included pandering, hazing violations, racketeering, and recording sexual acts without the permission of the participants. </p>
<p>As part of the initiation into the sorority, each of the 36 pledges were required to have sex or oral sex on a first date with 7 partners in a two week period according to district attorney Michael Watts. These [partners] had to be men they did not know chosen from a popular online dating service. There is evidence that at least 2 of the senior girls in the sorority received in excess of $2500 in checks from men who were pre-selected as sex-dates for the pledges. </p>
<p>It is suspected that all 36 of the pledges who are now Sigma Omicron Pie sisters went on sex-dates with a total of more than 250 different men. Two of the dates are reported to have been with high school seniors from nearby Shelby High School."</p>
<p>Try looking up Westborn College. No such place. And Pie as a greek letter?? Please.</p>
<p>and so what do we call this new sport? If you can make up the school you can make up the sport.</p>
<p>But I wanted it to be a true story!!! so very much!!</p>
<p>first this:</p>
<p>Tampa Police raided the Sigma Delta Pi sorority house</p>
<p>then this:</p>
<p>t is suspected that all 36 of the pledges who are now Sigma Omicron Pie sisters</p>
<p>“sigma omicron pie” ??? LOL!!!</p>
<p>Funny. My question is who has the time to make this stuff up?</p>
<p>I wish that I did.</p>
<p>There’s no sorority in the National Panhellenic Conference OR in the National Pan-Hellenic Council with those letters. Must be a local…
Actually I heard Westborn is a “Christian” School</p>
<p>
</p>
<p>Guys: The sorority is Sigma Omicron Pi (not Pie!) and it was established in 1930 (try googling it). But, Google does not reveal the existence of a Westborn College.</p>