owe from withdrawal

i owe a university from previous term withdrawal early from class. They returned DSl loan. I am back this term under financial aid i receive a stipend every term will that extra stipend be used to pay back balance owed directly to school or do i have to set up my own arrangement with the university


You probably need to set up this payment yourself. Frankly, I am surprised you were allowed to register for classes and get financial aid with an outstanding bill from a previous term. Most schools don’t allow that.

You need to get this straightened out ASAP. Contact your school bursars office and get the previous term bill issue resolved…now.