<p>Thank you for being our:
-Chauffer
-Personal 24-hour cook
-Doctor
-ATM Machine
-Shoulder to cry on
-Maid</p>

<p>Thank you for giving us:
-"tough love" (we'll realize we needed it somewhere down the road)
-A roof over our head
-Clothes (and more clothes, and more clothes...)
-Food & drinks (and food and drinks for all our friends)
-Alllllllllll that money for stuff we didn't really NEED, but we just HAD TO HAVE.
-Homes filled with laughter, love, and "warm fuzzies".</p>

<p>Thank you for loving us uncondtionally.
Thank you for knocking some sense into us when we need it.
Thank you for holding us when we got rejected by our dream college, or for jumping up and down when we got accepted!
Thank you for caring enough about our future to sacrifice your own.
Thank you for really meaning it when you told us we could be whatever we wanted.</p>

<p>But most of all:</p>

<p>THANK YOU FOR BEING THE AMAZING PARENTS THAT YOU ARE!!</p>

<p>You're welcome!</p>

<p>Lol, I just have to thank my mom for all the nagging! She nagged for me to do my applications, demanded to see that I had finished it, went over it with me, reminded me of all the activities that I'd done sophomore and freshman year, nagged me to complete scholarships I never thought I could win, forced me to go to Barnes and Nobles almost every week to study for the SAT/ACT, encouraged me that she knew I could always do better, forced me to study for the PSAT when everyone else just said it "didn't matter." Oh, also she never shouted at me when she found out i was applying to 11 schools, and paid to have SAT/ACT/CSS profiles sent to each one. She's really helped a lot and im so thankful for that. So far, all of our hard work has really paid off and I thank God that it has :)</p>

<p>Awwwwww, that is beautiful. Can I adopt you? :D You are so sweet, may everything you desire in life be yours HisGraceFillsMe!</p>

<p>Thanks! ^_^</p>

<p>But I like my parents...so no adopting allowed. MUAHAHA.</p>

<p>Thank You Mama</p>

<p>
[quote]
I just have to thank my mom for all the nagging!

[/quote]

Well, do it! she'll appreciate it (it's hard on the nagger to, not only on the naggee!)</p>

<p>It's particularly hard on the nagger when the naggee bites off the nagger's head for nagging. But we still have to nag!!</p>

<p>HisGraceFillsMe - You are such a sweet child. My son, more often than not, tells us how grateful he is for all we have done. I wish I were more grateful when I was your age; I am now. :)</p>

<p>HGFM,
Thank you for posting! :)</p>

<p>HGFM--Thank you. What a wonderful thing to say! And yes, I'll accept your words on behalf of our S, who doesn't articulate it as well but shows us in other ways that he appreciates us.</p>

<p>Reminds me of the Mark Twain quote: </p>

<p>"When I was a boy of 14, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be 21, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years."</p>

<p>It's great that you understand and appreciate your parents while still living in their house and only a teenager!</p>

<p>Thanks for saying thanks, HGFM. What a sweet thing to do.</p>

<p>HGFM, every parent reading your post hopes that his/her child feels the same way. Somewhere. Deep, deep inside where we can't see it yet. Some day!</p>

<p>(truth: in our DS's own way, he told us much the same thing the summer before he left for college. :))</p>