13 application,10 states plus DC for my S22
7 applications…5 states for my D22
16 applications, 11 states, 0 from home state (should I take that personally?) for S22
S22: 1 school, 1 state.
D22: 12 schools, 7 states.
So glad the application process is done!
6 schools. 4 states (3 are in state). Accepted to all. Committed to in state. Relieved it is over and so proud of my daughter!
20 schools, 9 states, 10 applications.
Fun! I’ll play. S22 applied to 20 colleges in 16 states 
He did 16 schools in 11 states.
and fwiw… S18 10 schools, one state and D22 initially, nine schools, one state and threw in one more OOS for good luck!
11 schools, 5 states
Four of those were UCs OOS. I don’t see how they could have done even one more—those 8 apps took everything out of them!
17 schools in 8 states. This does not seem to be the norm for DD’s school. Her friends applied to 4-6.
18 Colleges in 10 States.
9 applications, 7 essays, 17 schools, 5 states.
11 applications; 10 states. The essays where brutal. If ED hadn’t worked out 11 more applications were planned.
3 schools, 3 states:)
D22 applied to 12 schools in 11 states. The only duplicate was CMU and Penn State in PA.
12 states here. Nearly 20 applications + UCs (4). Interestingly 5 are in ÇA itself
17 schools, 6 states. 12 apps.
For S22, two schools, one state (one city, one borough): NYU and Fordham Lincoln Center.
For D19, one school, same state/city/borough: Parsons.
I’m pleased and fortunate to be able to say our nuclear family is eight for eight on college applications. DW applied to Georgetown (where she went) and UMass Amherst; I applied to Northwestern (where I went), BU and Syracuse. I marvel at those who apply to double-digit numbers of schools! Glad it worked out that we didn’t have to.
