Past transcripts

<p>I am a foreign high school graduate, and I also had one semester of college in that foreign country. When I moved to California to study in a Community College, I told them that it is my first time in college, and I declared myself as a new freshman, because I had an "F" in my first real semester. My grades now in the community college is really good. As of now I am planning to transfer to a UC, and I am wondering if the UC would find out that I had studied one semester in a foreign country, and will it affect my application for that UC?</p>

<p>You need to send that old, bad transcript when you apply to transfer. Period.</p>

<p>If you are planning on earning an Associates Degree at your community college, you also need to give them a copy. Period.</p>

<p>National</a> Student Clearinghouse: Colleges and Universities: International Schools</p>