Pepperplate menu planning app

<p>Pepperplate menu planning app for Iphone and Iped</p>

<p>Not my company, but so far so good!</p>

<p>[url=<a href="http://www.pepperplate.com/%5DPepperplate%5B/url"&gt;http://www.pepperplate.com/]Pepperplate[/url&lt;/a&gt;]&lt;/p>

<p>"Your recipes, menus, shopping lists and cooking timers - it's all in here.</p>

<p>Import and edit recipes from the most popular recipe sites by simply pasting a URL.
Add and edit your own recipes
Create your own unlimited categories to organize your recipe library.</p>

<p>Plan menus for special events or regular meals.
Add meals and recipes to the calendar so you’re always on schedule.
Automatically arrange your shopping list the way you shop in the store.
Scale recipes to make the right amount.</p>

<p>Cook several recipes at the same time and set timers for each one.
iPad Cook Mode prevents screen from dimming.
Eliminate stacks of books and piles of paper in the kitchen.
Recipes, menus and schedules appear on the iPad without connecting to a computer.</p>

<p>Carry your shopping list with you and add to it in store with your recipe collection
Monitor cooking time without being tied to the kitchen.
Track and update timers remotely."</p>

<p>.</p>

<p>Hope this isn't against TOA.! Any others out there?</p>

<p>Big Oven...a cookbook and it's free. I love it.</p>

<p>Yes!I have big oven too, but as far as I can tell, no menu planning, and I haven't seen an import feature. I'll look again. </p>

<p>Pepper pot easily imports from Epicurious, Serious Eats, Food Network, and others*. Isn't Big Oven generally home cooks? Not that there's any thing wrong with that!</p>

<p>And pepper pot is free too!</p>

<ul>
<li> Allrecipes.com
Bon App</li>
</ul>

<p>This looks great! Thanks for posting.</p>

<p>I can't find Pepper Pot on ITunes??</p>

<p>Oops! It's pepper plate! Sorry...</p>

<p><a href="http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/recipe-menu-cooking-planner/id403188971?mt=8%5B/url%5D"&gt;http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/recipe-menu-cooking-planner/id403188971?mt=8&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p>

<p>I already downloaded pepperplate...but I can't figure out how to get recipes.</p>

<p>Ooops. No need to download on PC; just resister on the website. There should be instructions to make and confirm an account on the PC, and for downloading the app on the Ipad.</p>

<p>On the pc, click view recipes, then "import". On the Ipad, it should sync.</p>

<p>I think I got it figured out...to import recipes...you actually do so through your PC. ONce they are on the Pepperplate.com account...when you sync your IPad, the recipes will appear on the IPad too.</p>

<p>To be honest, it would be EVER so much easier to just access the recipes while on the app...on the IPad...but I'll give it a whirl.</p>

<p>"To be honest, it would be EVER so much easier to just access the recipes while on the app...on the IPad...but I'll give it a whirl. "</p>

<p>You are right; but I love epicurious, and enjoy serous eats, so it feels like Christmas to me!</p>

<p>After maybe 10 years worth, I briefly cancelled my Gourmet subscription because I just couldn't keep up. I tried clipping, typing, scanning...then I found epicurious....</p>

<p>I just discovered Pepperplate and love but also wish it had a feature to import from a file and found a tool here - Importing</a> Recipes to Pepperplate | Greg Stephens Blog</p>

<p>I'll give it a try...</p>

<p>I should check this out. I have a good deal of recipes on foodnetwork.com , both mine and those I find there. I love that I can access them anywhere. Also can revise and tweak the ones I feel can be better according to my own taste</p>

<p>This looks really great for having all of my recipes in one place and being able to import them so easily. The bookmark feature lets you add the recipe to Pepperplate with just a click, which is very cool. I haven't figured out how to organize and create catagories yet, though. So far, just a list. I'll have to fiddle.<br>
Thanks for posting this, Shrink.</p>

<p>I'm the founder of BigOven, and can report that we definitely do have:</p>

<ul>
<li>Add by URL</li>
<li>point and click import</li>
<li>Menu planning</li>
<li>Grocery list </li>
<li>iPhone app, iPad app, Android app, Kindle Fire app, Website, and Windows Phone app</li>
<li>200,000+ recipes</li>
<li>Recipe resizing</li>
<li>The ability to post recipes free</li>
<li>Recipe scanning</li>
<li>The ability to post private recipes</li>
<li>The ability to upload photos and rate recipes</li>
<li>... and more!</li>
</ul>

<p>Take a quick look at Recipe</a> Software - 200,000+ Recipes | BigOven when you get a chance... thanks!</p>