Personal experiences at these schools: NYU, Tulane, BU, BC, American, GW, UCLA, USC, etc.?

<p>Hi, so I am in the midst of my college search process, ready to apply in just a bit. I just wanted to know your opinions on the following schools (personal experiences): Tulane, USC, UCLA, George Washington, BU, Boston College, American University, Wake Forest, NYU, Georgetown, Northeastern, and maybe any other schools you might suggest?</p>

<p>I kind of wanted to know how the schools were in regards to:
-academics
-living (food, dorms, etc.)
-city life (is it a college town?)
-school spirit?
-student body
-what you’re studying or have studied?
-overall idea of the school</p>

<p>Sorry if this seems like a lot, I’m just really trying to make my decision the best way possible, and since for me it’s very important to hear student opinions too I just wanted to know what you guys thought of the schools you attended.</p>

<p>I’m planning on getting a BA in economics, with a minor in international relations.</p>

<p>Thank you so much!</p>