Photos you'd like to share

It’s so nice to be able to now share photos and someone doesn’t like them in the Say It thread so let’s have a new one! Our new kittens Taz (black) and Marley.

15 Likes

16 Likes

My wonderful 1 year old dog Callie. She is so funny and we love her!

10 Likes

She is wonderful!!

1 Like

Tonight’s sky in Connecticut.

14 Likes

A picture sent from the new owners of a pony we sold for Christmas. I have other pictures too letting me know both are quite happy. It’s fun seeing happy kids with happy ponies.

12 Likes

A fitting end to a wonderful day.

9 Likes

My pup going after that big orange ball :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

waiting for the sunrise

9 Likes

I’ve been crocheting a lot during COVID, especially small things that I can finish easily. Today, I made a pair of booties to go with a blanket I finished a while ago. These things pile up in a chest until I’m aware of someone who might enjoy them or our son puts a little more effort into joining the ranks of married-with-children…

Booties

14 Likes

View from our MLK Day hike.

11 Likes

These were our “afters” (what I call the time after sunset) on January 14th. No filter. Just my phone camera.

10 Likes

Some little yellow birds on a tree. It was a beautiful day and H and I couldn’t resist taking an afternoon walk!

8 Likes

It’s just a lazy, nice, spring day here on the farm. Gotta get that suncatching nap in…

6 Likes

Spring? :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Ski day in Breckenridge, CO. There were even prettier views, but had to turn off my iphone due to wonky battery discharge (hence my recent new thread about researching a replacement)

5 Likes

Seen in my parents’ neighborhood today. They live in Palm Springs.

:smile:

4 Likes

^^^I wish dogs could read.

2 Likes