Planned Course change

My son noted on his UC application that he will be taking AP Gov second semester of 12th grade. But middle of Nov he changed high school from hybrid to online, which only offers 1st semester AP Gov. He will now take AP Psychology instead. Does he have to report that course change to all the UCs ? Since he’s replacing one AP for another there’s not much difference… right ? Also same question for CSU
@Gumbymom @ucbalumnus Thank you

Yes, he needs to contact all the schools he applied.

For the UC’s:
If there are changes to your academic record: If you add or drop a course, fail to earn a C or better in a course or enroll in a new college after you submit your application, log back in and update your information online. If you receive an offer of admission, be sure to confirm with the campus admission office that they are aware of the deficient grade or schedule changes.

For the CSU’s, email each individual campus and let them know of the schedule change. Keep any documentation you receive to confirm they were notified.

Yes, any change must be reported to any college (UC, CSU, or other) where the original course was reported to be planned or in-progress.