The split is as follows:
Math - 700
Critical Reading - 650
Writing - 760
I still have no idea how I got a score of 760 for writing, and I totally did not expect such a low score for math - it was always my strongest. Just my luck.
Anyway, I am looking to get into petroleum/mechanical engineering at universities such as UT Austin and Texas A&M University. At the same time, I am also looking to enter into universities for finance such as UC Berkeley and New York University, but engineering remains my top priority. I read somewhere that to get into petroleum engineering at UT Austin I needed a combined Math + CR score of 1400+ but I’m not too sure if this is true. How much of a chance in getting admitted do I have for engineering and finance? In addition, what other field could I try for which I may have an advantage in due to my writing score?