Please chance me - Cornell, Dartmouth, Columbia, USC, UCLA, UCSD, USB, NYU and Vassar

<p>College apps are due in less than 2 months and I am freaking out!!!
please chance me and tell me HONESTLY if i stand a chance for the schools above!!!</p>

<p>I am a senior studying at a british international school in Beijing, doing A levels
Nationality Chinese, first language Mandarin
my A level predicted grades are :math A, Geography A, Business Studies A, Biology B
Tofel 116 (R30 W28 S28 L30)
SAT I 2200 (M760 CR740 W700)
SATII bio M 690 math I 770
I have ABRSM piano grade 8, Trinity music theory grade 5
-MUN Director with Chairing experience
-House Captain
-Founder, organiser and coach of roller skating club
-Piano for the school orchestra
-involved in multiple drama productions as leads as well as playwright
-Certified first aider
-Silver International Award
-Designer and editor of school magazine
-Started an ice lolly business in summer 2013 (breakeven in 2 days)
-World Scholars Cup Beijing Round top debater
-Ice-skates and plays Chinese flute</p>

<p>Applying ED for Cornell’s Hotel school
except for NYU all other school undecided
Dartmouth
Columbia
USC
UCLA
UCSD
USB
Vassar
NYU - stern, business with concentration in marketing</p>

<p>If you think any other schools may be right for me please let me know!!!
Thank you!!!</p>

<p>I would say Cornell, Dartmouth, Columbia, Berkeley, UCLA and NYU Stern are reaches, as they are for most people! But you never know.</p>

<p>USC, UCSD and Vassar you definitely have a shot at.</p>

<p>Are you able to take SAT IIs again? Pulling bio up to >700 would definitely help imo!</p>

<p>Help me out? <a href=“http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/what-my-chances/1568031-international-student-dartmouth-ed-chances-please-help.html[/url]”>http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/what-my-chances/1568031-international-student-dartmouth-ed-chances-please-help.html&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>thank you so much!!</p>