Please chance me for Purdue and other schools (3.59 gpa) [PA resident, 1220 SAT (1240 super), prefer <$35k, IT major]

Congrats. How many more decisions are left?

You can take all of your decisions, mark the tuition, room and board. As you are budget limited, that can help you cut some schools. Don’t forget, some schools may charge more tuition for your major or the college at the school. Purdue does this although I’m not sure if they do so for your major.

Congrats on many acceptances. If I recall, you had some affordable ones early on - which is most important and super great.

1 Like

I still am waiting on Uconn, I got rejected from FSU. We are pretty much down to two schools (delaware is a little too much). I am still unsure.

1 Like

What are the two - and does the $35K budget still hold? I ask because if Purdue is one in contention, it cost more.

You had lots of great acceptances. FSU is a tough admit.

Congrats.

Congrats on so many great admissions.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. If you’d like to reply, please flag the thread for moderator attention.