Please help me with my dilema

<p>K, I just got accepted into UCSD for Structural Engineering</p>

<p>Unfortunately, I have a 4 year ROTC schoalrship that doesnt accept Structural Engineering as a technical Major.</p>

<p>Is there a way to switch my major to another Engineering major by March 26</p>

<p>Also, are there any non-impacted Engineering Majors at UCSD?
If so please list them.</p>

<p>Please help me!!!!! UCSD is my first choice</p>

<p>can't you just say you're undeclared for your scholarship? UCSD is unlikely to process any of these change-of-major things so early because you're not a registered student yet -- hence they have no obligation, as you're not even registering for impacted major-specific classes yet.</p>

<p>an alternative would be to put down a non-impacted major on your scholarship (dunno, econ? chem?), matriculate at UCSD and apply to officially double-major in that, and drop it the quarter before graduation. sneaky, but it'll probably work.</p>

<p>Another option would be to just put engineering on your scholarship forms. I'm pretty sure it's not that hard to switch between the different engineering majors.</p>