Possible to do this many APs

<p>I have an AP schedule which looks like this</p>

<p>AP Physics B
AP Calc BC
AP Lit
AP Govt
AP Micro/Macro(Macro online)
AP Environmental(online)</p>

<p>I plan to self study AP Psychology and AP Human Geography. If I start early on my self studies, getting Barron's for Psych and PR for HG, is it possible to do this schedule without overloading, even if these are easy APs? Also, i am not too sure on PR for Human Geography, should I get PR or Barron's?</p>

<p>Thanks in advance</p>

<p>Definitely doable. Some people self study more than this course load. Also, get PR for APHG. If you can, get Crash Course for psych.</p>

<p>It depends on how strong of a student you are. I cracked with three, but I'm sure a lot of people here can do twenty.</p>

<p>It depends on the person. Many people at my school can't even handle 1 AP class. Other people on this forum take more than you posted in one year and get 5s on all of them.</p>

<p>You know your academic background/accomplishments better than anyone else here. Do YOU think you can handle the workload?</p>

<p>Hi, I saw that you are taking AP physics C. Could I ask you a question about it? I took physics cp junior year, 1st semester got a D, and second semester I got a B. So, I was planning to take AP Physics in my senior year along with 3 other aps. So, is AP physics that hard. Would I suffer in that class? The reason I am taking it is because I did bad junior year. so, can you help me.</p>