Power

<p>Is the power really out at the Superdome?</p>

<p>Ghost of Katrina?</p>

<p>CalTech prank of the century :)</p>

<p>The announcers aren’t talking, must be out. Nothing else would shut them up.</p>

<p>Wow, has this ever happened before?</p>

<p>did someone accidentally clap twice?</p>

<p>Pretty interesting!!!</p>

<p>Spectastic, I wish CC had a like button. Very clever.</p>

<p>Someone’s getting fired shortly.</p>

<p>What happens if they run out of the high priced commercials? Do some lucky lower paying commercials get put in?</p>

<p>live twitter feed indicate that the power is out for that part of the city, not just the dome, Ed Reed is taunting 49er fans, and the crowd is doing the wave… I’m guessing 10 more minutes.</p>

<p>In the meantime, go on Twitter, the one-liners about the outage are stellar!</p>

<p>In all seriousness, SCARY situation if you are there.</p>

<p>If you like it, then you should have put a circuit breaker on it. </p>

<p>:)</p>

<p>The commercials are awful. Too bad the power didn’t go out before the 1/2 time show…not great either.</p>

<p>Well, at least it did not go completely dark. Apparently audience members had little finger light thingeys from Beyonce’s (awesome) half time show.</p>

<p>it’s a great chance for the 49ers to regroup after that god awful kickoff though.</p>

<p>I think some bookie wanting the 49er’s to win sent this in.</p>

<p>You guys crack me up.</p>

<p>In Friday Night Lights, people lined up their pickups with the headlights on.</p>

<p>I just tuned into the game. Is Michael Orr playing? Jersey number? The movie about his life as “big Michael” staring Sandra Bullock one of my favorite.</p>