Demographics Hispanic origin and culture. White/Asian parents.
- US domestic * US Domestic (from US territory)
- State/Location of residency: Puerto Rico
- Type of high school (current college for transfers): “International” High School in Puerto Rico
- Gender/Race/Ethnicity (optional): Male, Puerto Rican
- Other special factors (first generation to college, legacy, athlete, etc.): Legacy at Harvard and Princeton.
GPA, Rank, and Test Scores
- Unweighted HS GPA: 3.95
- Weighted HS GPA (incl. weighting system): 3.95
- College GPA (for transfers): NA
- Class Rank: NA
- ACT/SAT Scores: SAT 720 Verbal, 800 Math
5/5 on 3 APs taken last year. Taking 4 APs this year across diverse subjects. A on 2 econometrics research elective at local university. Native fluency in three languages.
National Hispanic Recognition Program
-Started consulting firm with clients including local and state governments.
-Software developer with most popular app achieving 10M Daily Active Users
-Lots of volunteer activity working with rehoming rescue dogs displaced during Hurricane Maria
-Surfing, SCUBA (mostly hobby)
-(Small) Gallery representation as contemporary visual artist
I write well. My teachers like me (I hope).
Cost Constraints / Budget
Considering SCEA at Princeton
Also interested in Amherst, Williams, Bowdoin, Stanford, Harvard, Yale, Carleton, MIT, and NYU.
Thoughts on chances particularly at Princeton and Stanford and why? Thank you very much.