Priority Numbers (Current students)

<p>Hey i was wondering what is the best number you have heard of a rising sophomore of getting? Mine is in the 1200s and I know of one being in the low 1100s. I know of a high 2400 of someone who hasn’t been written up and is not on probation while I have heard of as low as 2500- somin for someone that has been on probation. </p>

<p>Also i have a question. I just got written up last week and I may or may not go on probation in the upcoming weeks. I got my priority number and it is good compared to others. Will my priority number be CHANGED if I go on probation or are priority numbers basically final when they are made. I know probation effects your priority number but will it be changed now it is done? Maybe if some of you could ask someone you know or an RA on that might now. I don’t even know if I am going to get probation but that is another story. </p>

<p>I just would rather know my priority number now. I will have to go through a lot of trouble if it falls dramatically because my roommate this year, who will also be my roommate next year got a low priority number (2200s). We could split up if we know early enough. </p>

<p>Otherwise where is everyone trying to live?</p>

<p>The best I’ve heard of a freshmen is 1060. My girlfriend got 1171. I got 2356. The worst I’ve heard of someone who hasn’t been written up is 2497.</p>

<p>I’m living in Queen Anne’s next year (applied and got in), so my priority number doesn’t really affect me.</p>

<p>Are priority numbers only for returning students? If not, how can an incoming freshman find out what theirs is?</p>

<p>incoming freshmen don’t have to worry about any of this stuff.</p>

<p>Cool thanks :)</p>