<p>So I just got into Northeastern, and they said that they need me to make a decision by June 17th. However, I also applied to Maryland-College Park, and they said that they will not make a decision for 4-6 weeks after my 2nd semester grades are recieved by them, which should have been some time last week. The problem is that I may not hear back from Maryland by June 17th, so what should I do in this situation???</p>

<p>I had a similar problem. Call Northeastern and explain your situation, chances are they will be able to grant you an extension. If not, you can put down a deposit there and if you decide to go to Maryland instead, you just probably have to forfeit the deposit.</p>

<p>bump....(10 chars)</p>

<p>yeah those are your only options.</p>