Procter & Gamble internship

<p>I recently applied for an engineering internship at Procter & Gamble, and their application process was by far the most intensive of any i've come across. Along with a 60 question survey on various conflict resolution/team environment questions, I also had to take a reasoning test that had about 15 problems in it. Each problem had to do with pattern matching, and I found the test to be very challenging. There were usually three patterns to each question that had to be identified correctly in order to get the right answer choice.</p>

<p>I'm curious if anyone else here has taken the reasoning test and what they thought about it. Did you hear back from P&G about your application, and how long did it take? Is there some minimum score that a person must get on it in order to not be weeded out of the candidate selection process?</p>

<p>I'm planning on applying actually. Not for engineering though. Did you apply online? Hard to imagine they had all of that stuff on their online application ~_~</p>

<p>DS applied for the P&G Marketing internship online.
There were no tests involved. Just a resume. cover letter and "voluntary" diversity disclosure. Applied late mid January- Silence.</p>

<p>Yes, this was through their online application. I submitted it about three weeks ago. Maybe they only require the tests for certain positions, such as engineering?</p>

<p>Usually they respond back with an automated rejection. All that work filling out the application for nothing. What do they want?</p>

<p>Hi MarkJC,
I'm not sure if you'll even get a notification of reply, but I also just applied for a Proctor and Gamble engineering internship and took the skills/reasoning assessments. Did you end up getting an offer? What were the next steps? Do you remember how long it took for you to hear back? Thanks!</p>