<p>AP Tests:
AP Macroeconomics: 5
AP Microeconomics: 5
AP Psychology: 5
AP Statistics: 4
AP US History: 3
AP World History: 2</p>

<p>extracurricular :
Internship at Merrill Lynch (11th grade)
DECA
ping pong club
academic outreach - tutor middle school students
Investments club
COpay- Community Service
Councilor job (2 yrs)</p>

<p>Sports
Tennis tournaments outside of school
Spring track grades 9 10 and 12 </p>

<p>Prior to entering high school: i have traveled many destination and if i were to list them all it would become very annoying.... just know that i have been almost everywhere.
going into Freshmen Summer:
Traveled Nationally to Nevada, california, and Niagara Falls ...... worked at the Us Open (tennis)
going into Sophomore summer:
Traveled to Egypt and Kenya..... worked at the US Open (tennis).... attended camp at Yale university summer program.
going into Junior Year:
traveled to Spain and Portugal... worked as a camp councilor.... worked at Us open (tennis)
going into Senior Year:
traveled to Italy/Greece...... worked for Acenture (huge company) ... worked at Us open (tennis)</p>

<p>I have been traveling all my life, and have been every across the globe. I am the first generation to attend college in the US. My father can pay upfront with no financial aid needed. I have amazing essays and great recommendations. The rigor of my HIgh school is ranked 59th in the whole nation. My personal qualities and talents/abilities are phenomenal and directed to business savvy and determination to do well. I am a Muslim and a Pakistani American.</p>

<p>side note: I am definitely interested in NYU; i have wanted to attend since i was 9</p>

<p>With you being from Great Neck, obviously you wouldn't need that financial aid! Haha. I'm from Scarsdale, so not too far away.</p>

<p>But besides NYU, look into Colgate, Columbia, Boston University, Boston College, idk you gotta say what other areas (northeast, west, southeast, etc.) you want to go to.</p>

<p>i really doesnt matter the location of the school but preferably i would like to stay anywhere on the East Coast</p>

<p>I second btotheg's recommendations, and would also recommend looking into Bowdoin, Bates, and possibly Middlebury or Hamilton. These are LACs - I'm not sure what kind of environment you want - if you're looking for a bigger school, then I'd recommend looking at Washington and Lee, William and Mary, maybe Cornell. And definitely NYU!</p>

<p>NYU would be a reach for someone of your caliber, even more so if you plan on applying to Stern.</p>