psych 150 wait list advice

<p>Psych 150 has an enrollment number of 125 and a waitlist of 25. In looking at prior years and the enrollment has been around 200. Will they possibly increase the class size by taking everyone off the wait list or increase the class size by taking transfer students? I'm not sure whether to gamble and get on the waitlist in my second pass or register for my second choice. Any advice?</p>

<p>It really depends on the teacher. This past quarter, one teacher I had said he would take everyone off the waitlist (this was prob because there was no paper/TA's, however). The other teacher refused to answer ANY waitlist questions.</p>

<p>I would say stay on the waitlist, and go to both this class and your second-choice class the first week (if you can). See what both teachers say, and how likely it is that you'll get off the w/l. </p>

<p>Also, email the psych 150 prof now and ask about the enrollment cap/how likely it is you'll get off the w/l. He/she prob won't respond, but there's no harm in asking either.</p>