QS World University Rankings site question

<p>I recently found this site
THE</a> - QS World University Rankings 2009 - top universities | Top Universities
that shows the rankings of world universities. I noticed that it was the same as the rankings by U.S News</p>

<p>Anyways, on this site you can also browse the rankings by the 5 major subjects:
Arts & Humanities
Engineering & IT
Social Sciences
Natural Sciences
Life Sciences & Biomedicine</p>

<p>What I want to know is where the majors that I'm interested in belong in the above five subjects. They are: computer science and accounting. (I have a lot more but since I know where they belong I won't ask for them)</p>

<p>Also, what major you need to take to be a doctor(any kind except dentist) or a surgeon?</p>

<p>and Finally, what are some majors you can take from Natural Sciences and Life Sciences & Medicine? I'm kind of confused what the difference between those two subjects are... so it would be very helpful if you could list about 5 majors from each of both subjects.</p>

<p>I know this is a lot that I'm asking you, but if you know an answer to any of my questions feel free to post it. Thank You.</p>

<p>Also, if you see any grammatical errors in this writing, please post them. English is not my mother toungue and I'm trying to learn from my mistakes.</p>