Question about AP Scholar STuf

<p>Ok so according to college board: </p>

<p>"Due to a change in this year's criteria for AP Scholars (specifically, that half-year courses will count as full-year courses) and related systems changes, AP Scholar Rosters have been delayed and will arrive in schools in mid- to late-November."</p>

<p>So that means none of us know we're AP Scholars or not officially at least. </p>

<p>BUT...I meet the criterion collegeboard has listed for AP Scholar with Distinction:
"Granted to students who receive an average grade of at least 3.5 on all AP Exams taken, and grades of 3 or higher on five or more of these exams."&lt;/p>

<p>So..since I will be an AP Scholar w/ Disctinction...you guys htink ti would be okay if I listed that as an award?</p>

<p>i listed it.
meh.
i got the notification, but not the actual award</p>

<p>hrm crap i didn't get any notification...but i've taken 5 ap tests...and i've gotten 3 5's and 2 4's...</p>

<p>well i'm just assuming they're smart enough to figure out that ull get one of them by looking at ur scores so there.</p>

<p>AnuVX, which tests did you take? Most likely one of these was a half-year exam and won't qualify the 5 test requirement.</p>

<p>uhh crap...i already submitted it saying AP Scholar w/ Distinction...but</p>

<p>AP Phys C: Mech (this is probably the one)
AP Calc AB
AP Bio
AP US History
AP Euro History</p>

<p>But then..the colelgeboard site sas they're changing half-year to count as full-year anyways...so I should be fine right?? Crap..Should i contact penn and change that?!?</p>

<p>"Due to a change in this year's criteria for AP Scholars (specifically, that half-year courses will count as full-year courses) and related systems changes, AP Scholar Rosters have been delayed and will arrive in schools in mid- to late-November."</p>

<p>I wouldn't worry about correcting it until you actually found out if you weren't. Even then, its really a minor detail... Penn has your AP scores and can do their own calculations if they'd like.</p>

<p>ok thanks
whew.</p>

<p>Probably a bad idea to say you're something that you aren't "officially." These small things won't matter much though.</p>