Question about Post count

<p>Hey, I've noticed that the post count function is sometimes inaccurate (for example, I'm continually stuck on 0 posts). What's the deal? Thanks!</p>

<p>It does seem that it takes 4 posts to move your post counter.</p>

<p>I'm still confused...R. Dooley, where are you? Sometimes my posts get counted, sometimes they don't. Is there something I'm not seeing?</p>

<p>The first College Confidential student to reach a post count of 1,000 will not receive a BRAND NEW 2005 BMW</a> Z4 ROADSTER in the color of their choice.</p>

<p>Parents, associates, and relatives of College Confidential employees are not eligible for this prize.</p>

<p>Sheeprun-could you add The University of Georgia to the list of colleges? Thanks</p>

<p>horray for sheeprun!</p>

<p>Wait, I've figured it out...sorta. My post count doesn't go up when I post in the Cafe. I think it does for all other forums. Any suggestions?</p>

<p>That's a nice prize. But does a student really need a BMW?</p>

<p>I wouldn't mind a BMW.</p>

<p>I can't even drive, but a BMW isn't bad at all</p>

<p>"The first College Confidential student to reach a post count of 1,000 will <strong><em>NOT</em></strong> receive a BRAND NEW 2005 BMW Z4 ROADSTER in the color of their choice."</p>

<p>haha. funny.</p>

<p>As noted in other threads, Cafe posts are by definition off topic and don't count.</p>

<p>I wish they'd count!</p>