Question about UCSC GEs and Grades

<p>Right now I'm in a class that I took for the Q ge requirement, and I'm afraid I'm not going to pass it. Regretfully, I did not take it pass/no pass. If I end up getting lower than a C in the class, do I still get GE credit for it? Thank you!</p>

<p>A D or better will give you GE credit. :)</p>

<p>It is still in your best interest to retake the class. As far as I am aware, you can retake a D grade and it will be replaced by your new grade in your GPA. The old grade however will still remain on your transcript, but it will not be counted in your GPA.</p>