<p>On the berkeley website:</p>
<p>"Haas School of Business
Business Administration: only available to junior transfers; freshman applicants must apply to the College of Letters and Science, Undeclared—Pre-Business Administration"</p>
<p>Now I cannot find "Pre-Business Administration" under CLS.
1. Do I get accepted into Haas as a freshman, but I attend CLS for 2 years OR I get accepted to CLS and still have to apply to Haas (risking rejection)?
2. Do they force you to be undeclared in CLS, or can I join Engineering so I have something to fall back on if I don't make it to Haas.
3. For students that are eventually denied from Haas, did Berkeley just leave them undeclared with NOTHING?!</p>
<p>Please list the process of getting into Haas, eg:
1. Apply to ____<strong><em>?
2. Accepted to _</em></strong><em>?
3. Study _</em> years, fulfill requirements
4. Apply to Haas</p>