Readig newspapers/magazines for APHG

<p>For next year, I think it would be a good idea to read the magazines and newspapers about current events around the world, which pertains to the AP Human Geography curriculum. Although this is unnecessary, I think it would benefit my understanding of the topics. What magazines are pertinent to my studies? I think The Economist has many pertinent articles on world issues and I'm bound to find something if I browse through The New York Times. What do you guys think?</p>

<p>I crammed APHG in two weeks, and I'm sure I got at least 4, if not a 5. Many other students did the same thing. Human Geography isn't that tough of a course that you need to read up on magazines in order to do well. That said, I would still read things like The Economist, just so I would be cognizant of current issues around the world and like you said, it might benefit your understanding of the topics.</p>

<p>Thank you. I got the impression that APHG is easy. I'll just read the magazines to keep up on current events, something my future AP Government teacher encourages us to do.</p>