Registered or tested!?

<p>My ACT says that I'm registered for the June ACT, but I know someone else that says tested. Does this mean my scores will come out late? There's still a week until scores should be released. What reasons are there for this happening?</p>

<p>Mine says tested as well. </p>

<p>It may be reasonable to think that something went wrong with your test and your scores will be late. Just using common sense here.</p>

<p>Nooooooooooooooooo, how much later?</p>

<p>My guess is that your test hasn't been processed yet. Maye it will be before next Monday.</p>

<p>However, late scores are updated every Wednesday and Friday after the planned release date.</p>

<p>Thanks, hopefully my scores will be up on the 28th, I've been waiting so anxiously</p>

<p>I hope they are too. I've been waiting as well and I can't imagine what it would feel like to not have my scores next Monday!</p>

<p>Good luck.</p>

<p>Could it be ACT flagging my scores?
when would this happen?
and does anybody else know when the registered status generally changes to tested?</p>

<p>anybody else know when the registered status generally changes to tested?</p>

<p>Mine did not change to 'Tested' until a day or two before scores were released, but my scores came out perfectly on time. I wouldn't worry about it.</p>

<p>thanks jamezz</p>

<p>I'm still registered! Anyone else?</p>

<p>mine was changed to tested long time ago</p>

<p>mine still says registered</p>

<p>Woo!! I'm listed as tested now!! Scores monday morning! :)</p>

<p>^yay! that doesn't mean that you'll be able to see your scores on the 28th for sure, but it is a good sign.</p>

<p>I guess it happened because my scores went from a 30 to a 34 :D</p>