Registering

<p>I finished my Transfer Preview on Friday, and afterwards I saw that I still had a Preview hold preventing me from registering. By then, the Advisor office was closed and I thought I'd wait it out in case it took time to 'process'. It's been two days and I think my advisor may have forgotten to remove the hold from my account. I plan on calling on Tuesday (since they're closed tomorrow).</p>

<p>Well, I had a schedule in mind, and when I last checked there was one spot left for one of the classes. When I checked again today, I saw that there were no more sections available. I know that students add/drop all the time but if the class doesn't open up is there any way I can still get into the class? I've heard of talking to the professor about it but I'm not sure if anyone has tried that and had it work before. So any suggestions? Thanks.</p>

<p>One of my friends got into a full class by talking to the professor. It will probably only work if you don't have something else you could take. Also, the class will probably open up again, they always do. People are always dropping and adding.</p>

<p>I've had success with talking to the professor and dean of the department for that course.</p>