Rejected from MSOE

<p>I'm a senior this year. I have a 29 ACT, but only a 2.77 GPA, but it's been increasing each year, ending last year with a 3.0. I'm in a Project Lead the Way school and this is my fourth year with FIRST robotics. I want to double-major SE/CE. This year to try and help my record, I'm taking 5 AP classes.</p>

<p>Today I got my rejection letter from MSOE (Milwaukee School of Engineering). Is it possible for me to still get in for next fall? There's more I can do like getting letters of recommendation. What should I do to get in?</p>

<p>I know of no school that will let you reapply in the same admissions cycle and a rejection is final. Move on to other school options in consultation with your guidance counselor. If you had to write essays or get letters of recommendation for a school that unexpectedly rejects you, consider changing those for the next round of applications.</p>

<p>Call them and see if they have an appeals process. Some schools do.</p>

<p>Agent 766, I work at MSOE and we do have an appeal process. It is best to contact your admission counselor or the director to see what your next steps will be. While there is no guarantee of your admission, you will at least know you did everything you could.</p>

<p>The number is (800) 332-6763 or email the director at <a href="mailto:grennier@msoe.edu">grennier@msoe.edu</a>. </p>

<p>Best of luck!
Best of luck!</p>