<p>May 5 is a chance to MEET the folks you only had a screen name for ! 7 people are coming so far . Let’s grab a hot dog (or not ) and spend awhile chatting with other CC people . They open at 11:30 ,so we can introduce ourselves and be the first in line . Please RSVP here and I will add your name to the list . Walter’s is in Mamaroneck ,Westchester County , NY . Your organizer is fauxmaven . I will be there to update you on the Swedish boyfriend !</p>
<p>I wish I lived in NY or was visiting nearby or I would join you lovely people.</p>
<p>I’d love to come and if I didn’t have to drive all over the NE several times in the next few weeks I’d drive down.</p>
<p>:( You guys are going to have so much fun! I’ll be thinking of you. I may have to go out for snacks at 11 in your honor!</p>
<p>Maybe this will be a silent acknowledgment at 11 AM everywhere in praise of CC !</p>
<p>It looks like I won’t be able to make it after all - DH and I are going to take advantage of both boys being away and get away for the weekend. Eat a hot dog in my honor!</p>