Report AP scores?

<p>How do we report the AP scores to colleges? Manually or do we have to submit some kind of form?
What if there's a bad test grade and you dont wanna send it?</p>

<p>Everything is in the student pack. If you didn't choose a university to send your scores to when you registered, you'll need to fill out the back page of the student pack and pay $15 via credit card. Withholding scores costs $10 per test.</p>

<p>15 for all schools or just 1?</p>

<p>15$ per school you send it too</p>

<p>The AP grade report you receive in the mail also has information regarding the reporting of AP grades.</p>

<p>then if I send them to 12 schools then it'll be close to $200. is there a cheaper way?</p>

<p>why would you send your scores to 12 schools?</p>

<p>because I apply to 12 schools?</p>

<p>You don't have to send schools official ap scores. Unless they specifically asked for them, which I've never heard. You usually only need to send ACT/SAT score reports</p>

<p>AP grades are used for granting college credit. You wouldn't want to blow all that money sending scores to colleges when they don't even consider them for admissions. They usually show up on your transcript anyway. Why not wait until you know which college you're going to attend and then fill in that college's code on your exams to report to it. That way you don't have to spend any extra money.</p>

<p>You only send your AP report to the school you decide to attend. if you take your senior year APs, then you can specify that school to receive the report.</p>