Research paper submission

<p>I am a international student and I have completed 2 research paper in physics . </p>

<p>1) How can i send it to Dartmouth ?
2) can i fax it or upload online or snail mail it??</p>

<p>I don't think you can - their CommonApp supplement does not allow for additional materials.</p>

<p>You asked this same question on several fora. Maybe you should go to the schools' websites directly? Here's what Dartmouth says:</p>

<p>"We discourage applicants from submitting large amounts of additional material "</p>

<p>Submit</a> Material</p>

<p>Send an abstract. Neither of your entire papers are of interest to them. Period</p>