Resume for recommendation

<p>If I am getting a recommendation from someone outside of school and they asked for a resume, what should I put on it?</p>

<p>What exactly goes on a resume? Extracurricular? Traits? Strengths? Or what?</p>

<p>Also, shouldn't the person writing me my recommendation be able to write one without a resume? Doesn't this show that he really doesn't know me well and need a resume?</p>

<p>
[quote]
Also, shouldn't the person writing me my recommendation be able to write one without a resume? Doesn't this show that he really doesn't know me well and need a resume?

[/quote]

This is ideal, but not always the case. Hope this helps: College</a> Admissions High School Resume - college-admissions - College Confidential</p>

<p>Make sure it's neat and formatted; we were required to make a high-school resume our junior year for "Junior Interviews" (basically a mock job interview). I've kept this resume and I've used it to land a job recently. </p>

<p>Feel free to include activities, leadership positions, awards, other activities, and if you need to kill space, strengths, or attributes. Remember, the best resumes condense everything down to one page, with font ranging from 10-12.</p>